Currently we are searching for a Warehouse Clerk for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Tracks and logs all product inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies or losses.
- Orders and restocks new supplies.
- Accepts deliveries of company products and stores them accordingly..
- Receives customer and client orders.
- Inspects all orders being received and shipped, checking for damage, defective parts, and missing items.
- Reports and returns damaged product.
- Addresses and resolves any complaints about products, shipping speeds, or damaged items.
- Uses WMS (Warehouse Management Software) programs to monitor inventory and balance accounts.
- Operates forklift or other machinery required for transporting large orders and heavy products.
Requirements of this Post:
- Previous experience as warehouse clerk.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Works well with others.
- Detail-oriented and capable of noticing small errors on orders or defective aspects of products.
- Exhibits strong communication skills.
- Must be capable of managing time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary..
- Demonstrates knowledge of WMS computer systems.