Currently we are searching for a Store Manager for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- To achieve the annual sales budget through meeting and exceeding daily and monthly budgets to ensure the sustainability of the business.
- To adhere to merchandising standards in line with the brand requirements to ensure good product mix.
- To manage and control the financial aspects of running the store to ensure store profitability.
- To ensure proper stock management and control to minimise loss and to ensure product availability.
- To build excellent relationships with all relevant service providers (internal and external).
- To deliver the best customer service to ensure the best customer experience.
- To inspire, motivate, develop and hold people accountable appropriately.
- To manage human resources effectively by recruiting, planning and administrating payroll properly.
Requirements of this Post:
- Complete Matric/Grade 12
- Tertiary Retail Qualification will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of the retail environment and brands.
- Conflict management.
- Administration and stock management.
- Leadership skills.