Currently we are searching for a Sales Coordinator for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Order obtaining of Direct and Indirect customer enquiries.
- Daily maintenance of customer order book.
- Preparation of pricing for decision (research price history, compare price on system, request price from Central Pricing).
- Complete price sheet for management approval.
- Request feedback from customers and sales team on open customer quotations.
- Create, on management approval, Customer Accounts and maintenance.
- Creation and on time submission of quotations to customers.
- Maintain pricing report and archive for audit and controlling reference.
- Sales order creation and on time submission of sales order confirmation to customers.
- Check for delivery date improvements for customers.
- Provide weekly orderbook status to customers.
- Liaise on deliveries for open or overdue customer orders.
- Tracking on deposits and advance payments in line with the finance department.
- Generate delivery notes for the warehouse to pick, pack and invoice.
Requirements of this Post:
- At least three years experience as sales coordinator.
- Experience in working with ERP software packages.
- Good team player with the ability to work independently.