Currently we are searching for a Safety Officer for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Facilitate multifunctional disciplinary work groups to compile risk specific occupational safety, health and environmental risk assessments and audit processes.
- Provide professional advice and guidance on occupational safety, health and environment.
- Implement, enhances and maintains occupational safety, health and environmental programs within the parameters of legal requirements, ISO,OHSAS and best practice.
- Develop and implementing of safety, health, and environmental audits.
- Analyse and assess the business needs with respect to hygiene risks, implement and monitor control measures.
Requirements of this Post:
- BTech Degree in Safety Management with three years experience.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Computer literacy.
- A Valid driver’s license and own transport.