Currently we are searching for a Project Administrator for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- Assist project managers in all administration functions and processes.
- Conduct risk analyses.
- Prepare, organize, and distribute all necessary project materials
- Monitor all moving parts of the project keeping them synchronized and moving forward.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Organize and implement formulated policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update budgets as project progresses.
- Budget forecast and assess possible project risks and setbacks.
- Track expenses and predict future costs.
- Strategically create project plans, creating a timeline and setting benchmarks.
- Advise staff on adherence to set budgets and project schedule.
- Collaborate on project presentations.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to project assistants and other trained staff.
Requirements of this post:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree within a related field.
- Two to four years related experience as a Project Administrator.
- Working experience with Smartsheet, Mindjet or other project management software will be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules.