Currently we are searching for a Project Administrator for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Provide administrative support to the project manager and the wider Project Management team.
- Update project documents including project plans, work breakdown structures and project status updates.
- Support the Project Manager in the daily management of their portfolio including the development of international online education courses.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment with project timelines.
- Support the Project Manager in scheduling and attending Daily Stand Ups and weekly meetings with project teams in order to measure project progress.
- Contribute to the overall success and growth of the project management team through collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Work with the Project Manager in proactively solving problems, doing scenario planning and managing change around project delays.
Requirements of this Post:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 1-3 years work experience - experience in a Project Management environment advantageous.
- Very good time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt according to team and business requirements
- Attention to detail.