Currently we are searching for a Procurement Officer for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Perform full procurement function and related administration.
- Strategy development and implementation.
- Establish new and manage existing supplier relationships.
- Maintain stock levels.
- Ensure optimal procurement practices to deliver value to the organisation.
- Local and international supplier negotiations and contract management.
- Ensure compliance with all compliance practices / standards.
- Manage daily operations of the Procurement team (2-3 members).
- Develop, implement and manage procurement policies and procedures.
- Manage international trade and logistics (imports / shipping requirements etc.).
Requirements of this Post:
- Related degree in Logistics / Supply Chain essential.
- Four years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of procurement regulations.
- Staff supervision experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record in development of procurement policies, procedures and standards.
- Budget management.