Currently we are searching for a Procurement Assistant for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Potential supplier information collection.
- Arrange meeting and negotiate with suppliers.
- Qualification documents collection and review.
- Collect and manage price Benchmark data, supplier resource list or other procurement
- Tracking contract review and signing.
- Place PO and tracing.
- Action plan tracing and close.
- Tracking Supplier performance improvement.
- Daily affairs management.
- Bachelor Degree.
- One to two years experience in the procurement field.
- Have excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Excellent command of MS Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook.
- Integrity and team work.