Currently we are searching for a Payroll Supervisor for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Responsible to manage the full payroll function of the organisation weekly, monthly and annually.
- Collaborate with Operations teams and HR to ensure that staff is accurately paid.
- Advise and guide staff on company policies relating to payroll/payments when necessary.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of payroll staff.
- Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements.
- Performance manage and develop payroll staff.
- Process payroll checks for executive staff.
- Perform a first review of payroll prior submitting to management for review.
- Verify all overtime hours with the Operations department.
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures.
- Providing information for forecasting and budgeting purposes.
Requirements of this post:
- Grade 12.
- Tertiary Degree or Diploma in Finance/ Payroll.
- Two to four years payroll experience.
- Computer literate( MS Office and Advanced Excel).
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.