Currently we are searching for an Operations Coordinator for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Monitor, control and coordinate business unit operations to meet client expectations and company goals.
- Coordinate and ensures the quality of staff placed on site meet the required company and client expectations.
- Manage the indirect staff under your control (i.e. correct documentation, correct site procedures, absenteeism /incident and accident reporting, disruptions and industrial action.
- Manage the site supervisors and staff under your control.
- Conduct regular employee meetings.
- Manage employee productivity and ensure performance standards are being met to client’s requirements.
- Induct and train staff on site requirements.
- Develop existing client base and assist in procuring new clients.
- Schedule and attend regular client meetings through providing effective input and feedback.
- Assist in the preparations of agendas for monthly client meetings.
Requirements of this Post:
- Diploma or studying towards a diploma.
- Three years experience in the similar role.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to influence, collaborate and negotiate to attain alignment across teams.