Currently we are searching for an Office Assistant for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Answer and transfer calls to the appropriate contact; take messages when necessary.
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and special projects.
- Greet clients and visitors upon arrival.
- Organize and maintain office common areas.
- Update calendars, schedule meetings, and book travel for Executives.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
- Reserve conference rooms for meetings.
- Receive mail deliveries, packages, and ensure couriers pick up and drop off needed assets/packages.
- Maintain office equipment as needed
- Stock pantry with beverages, snacks and misc. items.
Requirements of this Post:.
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer-service mindset.