Currently we are searching for a Logistics Administrator for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
Requirements of this Post:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Good supervising skill.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational abilities.