Currently we are searching for an IT Support Technician for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this post:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems.
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT support within the organisation.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Repairing and replacing damaged computer and network components.
- Ensuring the security of client and server computers by installing and upgrading antivirus and firewall software.
- Maintaining and updating technical documentation regularly.
- Supporting people whenever they encounter challenges with computers and network devices.
Requirements of this Post:
- Grade 12.
- Relevant IT qualification (Hardware and Software)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an IT related environment.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Organised, decisive and good attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels.