Currently we are searching for a HR Generalist for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Responsible for the implementation of HR policies, practices and processes at country level.
- Responsible for recruitment and selection to ensure vacant positions are timely filled in accordance to the business operation needs.
- Assist in monthly payroll for all levels and monthly reporting.
- Orient, educate and train fresh employees, acquaint them with their specific responsibilities, communicate in clear terms what is expected from them, and introduce them to the institution’s vision and mission statement.
- Work closely with the management and responsible for submitting reports to Head Office.
- Conduct assessment and evaluation on a continuous basis regarding the performance of the staff;
Requirements of this Post:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent.
- Well versed in processing payroll, government mandatory benefits and Labor Law.
- With a strong background in recruitment.
- Hands-on and with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.