Currently we are searching for a HR Assistant for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Assisting in the preparation of HR Reports.
Requirements of this Post:
- Diploma/Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- Two years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.