Currently we are searching for an Executive Assistant for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Manage the diaries of both the CEO effectively requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants.
- Screening and logging of calls, client enquiries whether telephonic or by email for resolution by the COO, CEO or the relevant company personnel.
- Maintenance of a calendar of significant matters to be attended to by the office of the CEO.
- Prepare, co-ordinate and distribute agenda packs and minutes.
- Scheduling meetings such as Board and management meetings.
- Assist the CEO with consolidating, analysing and summarising management and other reports when required.
- Ensure that travel and accommodation arrangements are done timeously and on a cost-effective basis.
- Complete ad-hoc assignments as determined from time to time.
- Maintain a filing system in an organised, efficient and accessible manner.
- Attend to stationery requirements of the department
- Prepare for meetings, including venues and ensure that all equipment is in working condition.
Requirements of this Post:
- Bachelor Degree holder.
- Exemplary and accurate typing skills.
- Self-starter & excellent organising skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal, written communications skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Committed and reliable with integrity.