Currently we are searching for an Executive Assistant for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls and delegating emails to the necessary parties.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Arrange corporate events.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
Requirements of this Post:
- Grade 12.
- Two years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Ambitious, dynamic, experienced, and willing to work hard and be part of a team.