Currently we are searching for a Desktop support Engineer for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Onsite and remote end user support for all desktop devices for the staff situated at remote sites.
- Be required at times to travel to remote sites to support users or complete projects.
- First line support for telephony services and smartphones
- Preparation and installation of end user devices such as desktops, notebooks and headsets.
- A single point of contact for the staff for any IT related issues, escalations or IT related consulting.
- Skilled in understanding applications within the environment.
- Ability to be a primary resource for IT projects at the site.
- Logging of all incidents and request on behalf of staff and management.
Requirements of this Post:
- Matric and relevant IT Diploma or certificates.
- Up to 5 years' experience in desktop support and networking
- MCSE or CCNA/CCNP.
- Experience with Setting-up, upgrading and maintenance of the PC’s, printers, barcode printers & software systems.