Currently we are searching for a Data Capturer for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Transfer of data to database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- To capture information from hard copies to an electronic system.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Work closely with the project team to develop site-level data analysis and presentation.
- Responsible for maintenance, storage, and backup of data according to Standard Operating Procedure.
- Ensure the timely submission of reports and other ad hoc reports to stakeholders.
- Captures monthly data on monthly summary sheets.
- Validates the quality of data captured by performing systems verifications and data validation routinely.
- Review and make necessary corrections to data entered while generating error reports for feedback.
- Performs data quality assurance and control measures and timely submission of reports.
Requirements of this Post:
- Matric / Grade 12 equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of two years as a data capturer.
- Ability to create and capture data on intermediate MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office and an accounting / database system.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.